Tours & Activites in Calgary
Calgary Street Art & Craft Beer Tour
Beer-Lovers & Art-Lovers Social Night Out!
ABOUT THECalgary Street Art & Craft Beer Tour
Connect with new friends and experience top-selected beer and art on the Calgary Street Art & Craft Beer Tour. You’re local guide has mapped out the best route to it all.
Our tour begins at Bottlescrew Bills Pub, where we’ll enjoy a pint of their very own craft beer and make introductions. Meet your tour guide out front of the pub at your tour start-time. Once we are all well acquainted we will begin winding ourselves through the backstreets of Calgary most hip neighborhood – The Beltline. It’s filled with incredible street art and tremendous nightlife.
This tour is about connecting with our favorite things: craft beer, art, and culture while socializing with new friends.
Prepare for a night of great company and good vibes. Your guide will drop you off a stone’s throw from good times in all directions.
Book now and share this awesome experience.
(plus taxes and fees)
What Should I Bring?
- Cash or credit card for extra beverages, food, off-sales, and guide gratuity
- Appropriate clothing for the weather (sunglasses, hat, umbrella, etc.)
- Tips for your guide ($5-10 tells your guide you had an excellent experience)
- Craft beer tasting– 4X 4oz samples included
- Non-alcoholic beverages included for minors
- Expert local English-speaking guide
- Passionately researched street art details
- Direct route to best murals in Victoria
- Insights to the breweries along the route
- Local recommendations & tips
As we wind our way through the back streets of the Beltline on this 3 hour walking tour, we will get up close and personal with Calgary’s favorite street art murals. Your expert guide will lead you off the beaten path and into an evening of discovery. Sprawling the walls adjacent to the dimly-lit alleyways are breathtaking murals, thoughtful stencils, and heartfelt graffiti markings. Stand in awe and let your imagination wander.
The street art ranges from stylized graffiti, to vibrant wall murals, to Banksy-Esque wall stencils. Some artists leave us thinking about our most basic daily routines, while others are simply painting pretty pictures. After taking a moment to absorb every stunning detail, your local guide will encourage you to share your thoughts on the piece. Your guide will share statements, quotes, and commentary from the artists themselves, giving you the full picture.
You will emerge from the alleys feeling both wiser & fresher, older & younger, and ready to enjoy the rest of your night with good company. Your guide will drop you a stone’s throw from good times in all directions, where you can carry on the night long after the tour is done.
Who is this tour great for?
- Social butterflies
- Locals and visitors alike
- Those looking for a fun, social, inspiring, and interactive experience
- Those interested to be introduced to the local breweries in the area