Tours & Activities in Virtual
Virtual Tour of the Rockies
The Ultimate Online Canadian Experience
ABOUT THEVirtual Tour of the Rockies
Connect with family and friends online, whether they’re right next door or on the other side of the world. Together we will marvel at the Canadian outback.
Be inspired, have fun, and meet people from around the world with your live tour guide.
This 75-minute online ZOOM experience includes breathtaking views of mountains, rivers, lakes, and forests. Unbelievable stories about the Alaska-Canadian Highway (ALCAN) and the historical accounts of its engineering and construction. Observations of the largest land mammal in North America.
Toonie Tours’ Virtual Tour of the Northern Canadian Rockies was developed to share the awe and inspiration of the Creation internationally and between family and friends. Our team has worked meticulously to develop this online experience and to deliver it to you with the same energy and quality that we deliver all our tours with.
Who is this tour great for?
- All ages (including grandparents and grandkids)
- Canadians and internationals alike
- those who are eager to experience the Canadian Rockies
- travelers who are trip-planning for future travels to the Canadian Rockies
- travelers who want to reminisce or re-live previous trips to the Canadian Rockies
- those who are interested to connect online and meet people from around the world
- those looking for a fun, social, inspiring, and interactive experience
The sheer beauty of Canada will keep you enthralled throughout the online experience. Our tour includes sights of off-road outback, and more travelled spots like Muncho Lake and Summit Lake. Your expert local Toonie Tour guide will share the natural beauty, fantastic accounts of the historical engineer and construction marvel that is the Alaska-Canadian Highway (ALCAN), as well as some personal stories from their time in the area.
So make some popcorn, and sit back and relax. From our home to yours – enjoy!!
(including taxes and fees)