Tours & Activities in Vancouver
Stanley Park Bike Tour of Vancouver
A Ride of a Lifetime!
Stanley Park Bike Tour of Vancouver
The Stanley Park Bike Tour will connect you to the massive, old-growth rainforest through the eyes of a local guide.
**Please note – Previous Bike Experience is Required**
Together we will ride like the locals do and discover all that Stanley Park, Vancouver has to offer. This 3-hour bike tour will take you on bike-friendly streets in the West End and into the temperate rainforest, Stanley Park. With its widespread points of interest, the cycling tour is the transportation mode of choice!
Your Stanley Park Bike Tour starts and ends at Freedom Bikes; the best bike shop in the city, offering the highest quality bikes at the most affordable bike rentals rates. You may ask, can’t I just rent bikes and go for a cruise on my own? Absolutely, although there is nothing like connecting with what you’re riding by. Therefore, we recommend riding with an expert local guide who will share stories and nuances of the 1,001 acre park. Evidently, Toonie Tours is excited and humbled to lead the way. Emphatically connecting you to the past, present and future of Vancouver and Stanley Park.
Don’t Limit Vancouver to the Downtown Core
There is so much more to see outside of the downtown core of Vancouver. Come experience the breathe taking views of the city skyline, Vancouver harbor and Northshore Mountains. While our most popular tour is the Free Walking Tour, our bike tour is for those looking for that extra escape.
Take in the Fresh Breeze on the Pacific Coastline
The bike tour of Stanley Park is one of the most fun and exciting things you can do in Vancouver. We will escape the busy city streets of Vancouver’s downtown core and cruise with excitement around the world-famous seawall. This bike tour is at a fun, comfortable pace, although it should be noted that previous biking experience is required. You’ll see the beautiful parks many trails, markedly allowing great photo opportunities. Prepare for that uplifting breathe of the pacific old growth rainforest.
Bike Tours in a Nutshell
The Bike Tour of Stanley Park is the best way to see, touch, hear and smell every corner of what there is to be found!
- Enjoy the massive and beautiful Stanley Park
- Leisurely ride along the world-famous seawall
- Marvel at the stunning old growth rainforest
- Discover the First Nations totems
- Snap photos with Vancouver’s skyline
What Should I Bring?
- A sense of humor and adventure!
- Comfortable footwear
- Water bottle
- Secured camera
- Appropriate clothing for the weather (sunglasses, gloves, etc.)
- Tips for your guide ($5-10 tells your guide you had an excellent experience)
- Bike rental & helmet
- English-speaking tour guide
- Please arrive at the bike shop 10-15 MINUTES PRIOR to your tour. The tour departs promptly at the time scheduled. Before we leave the bike shop, we will adjust a bicycle for you, get you suited up with a helmet, and have you complete a waiver.
- Parking must be obtained for AT LEAST 3 HOURS. We recommend taking public transit or walking to meet us at Freedom Bikes. As we respect the time of all guests on our tour, late comers will risk the tour leaving without them.
- There is NO washroom for use at Freedom Bikes, please go before you arrive. There is a washroom break roughly 1.5 hours into the tour.
(including taxes and fees)
E-bike upgrade: $56
Toonie Tours promotes tours and experiences that are participated in on a strict volunteer basis. Neither Toonie Tours, our tour guides nor our tour and experience partners will be held responsible in any way for injuries to the body or property experienced during tours. Toonie Tours, our guides and partners reserve the right to deny participation in any tour, to any person, for any reason. Thank you for your understanding.