Tours & Activities in Vancouver
Vancouver City Bike Tour
The whole city in a day on bikes!
Vancouver City Bike Tour
The Vancouver Bike Tour will connect you to the most treasured locations of Vancouver, including Stanley Park, Granville Island, Olympic Village, Chinatown, Gastown and Downtown.
**Please note – Previous Bike Experience is Required**
With fun and safety at the forefront, this tour is ‘geared’ to give you an intimate, up-close, and personal introduction to Vancouver. It’s the best way to get the lay of the land and learn all about this beautiful city. We’ll take stops to smell the flowers, enjoy the ocean breeze, and imagine the triumphs and difficulties of the Indigenous and pioneering settlers, all while riding in style.
Your Vancouver Bike Tour starts and ends at Freedom Bikes; the best bike shop in the city, offering the highest quality bikes at the most affordable bike rentals rates. We have the world’s longest uninterrupted waterfront bike path and one of the most impressive bike route networks of any city in North America. We’ll be biking at a leisurely pace and making ‘brakes’ along the way for photos. You’ll see some of the best places to capture Vancouver’s essence. From panoramic shots of the city skyline to local art displays, you’ll see it all!
All the Highlight Neighborhoods
There is so much to see in Vancouver and we are going to take you to it all! Come experience the city from behind the handlebars, and for a day, feel like a local Vancouverite. We are going to hit the most popular neighborhoods, and take you to the places only the locals know about. While our most popular tour is the Free Walking Tour, our bike tour is for those looking to see it all in a day!
Vancouver’s Hotspot – Granville Island
The Vancouver Bike Tour will get us over to Granville Island where we can enjoy the delicious smells, from seafood, donuts, poutine, oriental cuisine, you name it! After we’ve had a chance to check out the market, we will get back onto the world-famous seawall to enjoy the break taking views of the city skyline and Northshore mountains. This short bike from riding gives the bike tour a fun, comfortable pace, and allows us some rest for the pedaling.
Bike Tours in a Nutshell
The Vancouver Bike Tour is the best way to see, touch, hear and smell every corner of what there is to be found in Vancouver!
- Enjoy the massive and beautiful Stanley Park
- Leisurely ride along the world-famous seawall
- Cross False Creek, with stunning city views
- Scope out beaches for sunset
- Granville Island
What Should I Bring?
- A sense of humor and adventure!
- Comfortable footwear
- Water bottle
- Secured camera
- Appropriate clothing for the weather (sunglasses, gloves, etc.)
- Tips for your guide ($5-10 tells your guide you had an excellent experience)
- Bike rental & helmet
- English-speaking tour guide
- Please arrive at the bike shop 10-15 minutes prior to your tour. The tour departs promptly at the time scheduled. Before we leave the bike shop, we will adjust a bicycle for you, get you suited up with a helmet, and have you complete a waiver.
- Parking is extremely difficult to find. We recommend taking public transit or walking to meet us at Freedom Bikes. As we respect the time of all guests on our tour, late comers will miss their tour, and will not be issued a refund.
- There is no washroom for use at Freedom Bikes, please go before you arrive. There is a washroom break roughly 1.5 hours into the tour.
(including taxes and fees)
E-bike Upgrade: $65
Toonie Tours promotes tours and experiences that are participated in on a strict volunteer basis. Neither Toonie Tours, our tour guides nor our tour and experience partners will be held responsible in any way for injuries to the body or property experienced during tours. Toonie Tours, our guides and partners reserve the right to deny participation in any tour, to any person, for any reason. Thank you for your understanding.